I thought I’d mix this up a bit for today and do a tag post. This one comes from Keni (The Anime Basement) and it’s the Give It A Light Novel Title Challenge. Reading through other bloggers’ posts, this challenge seems like a lot of fun, so thanks Keni for tagging me! Be sure to follow The Anime Basement if you haven’t already!
- Choose up to five anime, manga, or visual novel series with short titles
- Light novels are allowed
- Give these series a new title based on those incredibly long and ridiculous new anime/ manga/ light novel titles!
- If someone already picked the anime, don’t worry! You can still challenge them to a fun showdown.
- Link back to the original post.
- Include Give it a Light Novel title in your tag so everyone can find them easily.
- Nominate around 1-6 bloggers
To make this even more challenging, I’ll try to stick with titles I’ve recently been watching. Alright, let’s see what I can come up with!
So Long As I Have My Friends, Working In Anime Can’t Be That Hard!
I Want To Be Called Hero, But My Fiery Feet Make Me The Devil!
We Wanted To Save The Country, So Our Princess Became A Spy!?
I Joined The Circus To Find My Long-Lost Friend
To Save Our Sister, We Have To S-Serve The . . . P-PENGUIN QUEEN??
(If you’ve already done this, feel free to pass or reply with your post!)
Mel (Mel in Animeland)
Scott (Mechanical Anime Reviews)
Miandro (Miandro’s Side)
Matt (Matt in the Hat)
Megan (Geeky Gal)
Lynn Sheridan (The Otaku Author)
This was such a fun little post to make, so thanks again Keni for tagging me! Which one of these titles would you be most interested in watching? Be sure to let me know in the comments. ‘Till next time!