Konbanwa, minna, today I bring you my last nomination from the Liebster Award’s returning wave. The nomination was granted to me by a blogger buddy whom, though I’ve just met, have already had great conversations with. Marvelously Mismatched is her blog name and she recently wrote about her exhausting 5-hour dress shopping nightmare. I could tell you the rest, but you’d do yourself a good chuckle if you read it for yourself here.
Since this thing has already been in circulation for a while, and because I’m in a little bit of a hurry to catch a dinner with friends, I thought I would just answer her questions and provide eleven random facts. I hope that doesn’t disappoint anybody ;_;
1. What is the weirdest thing someone has ever said to you?
Hmm, that depends . . . I don’t really keep track of this stuff either. If we’re not considering the context of the conversation, I think memes are pretty weird things to spouted on by people. A classmate of mine during class has also given me some quotes from various hentai as compliments, thinking that I wouldn’t know what she was saying . . . yeah . . . I’ll leave those out to avoid further cheek blushing o_o
2. What would be the last thing you did if the world was going to end?
If we’re saying that planet Earth would just simply explooodde . . . I could say sit around with my family like cornered mice and pray for divine intervention, but why be boring? Time permitting, I’d watch the ends of The End of Evangelion, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and Steins;Gate in that order. Yep, I sound like one crazy ********
3. White chocolate or milk chocolate?
White with cereal and meals, chocolate as a snack. Done.
4. If you could make any character come to life who would it be and why?
Anime only? Kyubey, hehehehe, let’s all become magical girls together.
5. What’s one thing you can’t live without?
Besides the necessities, cause duh, but my iPad, which is the vault of my mind and the seal of my heart’s desires . . . we’re joined at the hip. 🙂
6. What character most resembles you?
Ahh, this question returns. I’ll say Shu Ouma for now.
7. Do you have a pet peeve and if so what is it?
So I have a small anime collection (which is steadily growing, mind you) that I probably treasure more than a newborn child. Whenever some filthy casual just comes along latches their talons on a $70 collector’s box, ripping it off the shelf as the paper on the bottom of the box scratches and fades away, I absolutely snap. Please ask next time, and gently slide the DVD out – we’re not in any hurry, I mean, it’s not like the world is ending or anything . . .
8. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
Either in a fancy apartment or a mansion here in the U.S., Europe, or Japan. That’s considering having the language fluent and being able to blend into the crowds well. >.<
9. Are you a cat or dog person?
Cats, we’ve talked about this my blogger friends.
10. What’s the most embracing (do you mean embarrassing?) thing that’s ever happened to you?
I mean, my life right now is one big slapstick comedy, so everything I do is embarrassing yet pretty normal 😀
11. What is something or somethings you’ve never done but want to?
HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL WITH TONS OF SUBSCRIBERS! It sounds like a bucket of fun, but man, do I have the guts . . . ?
And now I have eleven random facts about me:
- I made a buttercream frosted cake for a mini summer/anime party with my siblings and it was gone within two days. This was three days ago -_-
- I prefer real-life conversations where the other party asks me the questions.
- I love to swim, even though I’m quite mediocre
- Watching video games has always been enjoyable for me, but playing them, meh.
- My birthday is rapidly approaching . . . kinda 😀
- I have two cats, one gray, one orange
- I’m currently reading Ethan Frome as a summer reading for school and so far, I die a little inside each time I turn a page.
- One of my favorite book series is the Ranger’s Apprentice by John Flanagan. I read all 12 books and have not come across anything better so far.
- I meet with a small RPG group every other Friday or so at my house. I’m the DM, wooot!
- I carry around this 4 foot-ish bamboo stick that my mom bought at ACE Hardware for absolutely no reason
- I played Beyblade when I was in middle school – A true metal fight blader at heart!
And that’s all there is! Thank you Marvelously Mismatched for the nomination. I’m glad you think my blog is worthy of the award. Hopefully my not nominating other bloggers doesn’t throw off the balance of the universe 🙂 I’ll keep it quick, so until next time, this has been
– Takuto, your host